- LED Internal lighting for maximum product display
- (5) x Individually adjustable shelves per door with ticket strips.
- Condenser waste heat, anti-fog door design.
- Carel Electronic temperature control with Digital temperature display
- Forced draft cooling system, for positive air distribution.
- Double glazed, Low “E” , Tempered glass door,
- Torsion bar self-closing door.
- Curved front, illuminated top surround for positive POS.
- Heavy Duty Swivel Castors, front two locking.
- Reduced variable speed fan motor to increase humidity internally but also to reduce air flow over flowers, reducing damage to Flower petals and structure.
- Mechanical humidity indicator level, to allow visual humidity levels in Cabinet Auto condensate CRH Pan, to dispose of increased water generated during defrost cycle.
- Every Florist across Australian need a refrigerator display to show their product in the best light so as to persevere the flowers for as long as possible thus decreasing loss profit from spoilt flowers. Increase the natural beauty of the flowers on display which in turn increases the products retail value resulting in more retail sales and larger profits for the Florist owner.
- The LH and RH shelves are the same size, but the Centre shelf is wider.LH / RH
500mm Wide x 530mm DeepCENTRE
560mm Wide x 530mm Deep
- Orientation Vertical Gross Capacity (Litres) 1500
Temp. Range (˚C) +2 to +10°C Max. Ambient Temp. (˚C / RH) + 38°C / 50%
Power Requirement 10 amp, 3 pin plug Refrigerant R134A
Product & Interior Lighting recessed LED vertical