Most food serving establishments and businesses rely on cold rooms or freezers. The food that these businesses use needs to store in a cold area to keep them fresh. If the cool room or freezer is malfunctioning, it can have a disastrous effect on both the food and the business. A malfunction can cause all of the food to go bad, which can be costly. This is bad for business. To make matters worse, fixing a cold room is not as straightforward as you may think. There is no guarantee that you will be able to relocate your supplies in time.
If there is an emergency and your freezer or cool room stops working, there is a way that you can temporarily keep your supplies cold while you wait for the repairs to be made. It is a portable coolroom hire. These portable cool rooms also come in handy if you are catering for a private or corporate event. The same is true if you are going to be preparing and serving food at a festival. If you are planning to serve quality food at an outdoor party, a cool mobile room is a great option. This will allow you to serve the freshest food possible.
What To Consider When Hiring a Portable Cool Room
If you are planning to hire a cool room, there are a few important things that you need to consider.
- Temperature Control: The reason that you are hiring a cool room in the first place is to ensure the safety of your food. There are several things that can be kept in a cool room besides food, such as cold drinks and flowers. The summers in Australia are really hot; therefore, you need a cool room that will withstand the temperatures outdoors. It is the only way to be sure that your goods are safe. The lower the temperature of the cool room, the better.
- Hiring According to Your Needs: Before hiring a cool room, you are going to need to think about how long you will need it. You also need to think about what you are going to store inside. Finally, you should determine how much space you will need for storage.
- Choose the Correct Size: When you have an idea of how much space you will need, you should always go with a size that is slightly bigger. This will ensure that you will be covered. If you are storing different types of things, you will need a particular type of cool room, and some can use the same type. However, if you are going to be storing beer or other drinks, you should consider another type of unit. There are plenty of types of cool mobile room hires that come in a variety of sizes and prices. You will need to determine which is best for your needs.
- Safety Measures For the Trailer: The main benefit of a portable cool room is that it is mobile. You can bring it with you where ever you need to go.
- Equipment Housing for Safety: All cool rooms are fitted with safe housing as protection for customers, staff, and bystanders. It also helps to keep the noise level down and protects the equipment from damage.
- Internal Emergency Button: This feature is added to unlock the door in case someone accidentally gets locked inside the cool room.
- Internal Light: Internal lighting provides visibility during the day or night.
Where can a Mobile Cool Room be Used?
There are several locations where a mobile cool room can be utilised such as:
- Fundraising events
- Private parties
- Farm Stalls
- Special Occasions like weddings
- Music festivals
- Types of Hire
What are the types of hire available for Mobile Cool Rooms?
There are two types of hire available, short or long term.
- Short Term: Short-term hire is ideal for parties and one-day or weekend events.
- Long Term: Long-term hire is more suitable for festivals or events that take place over several days or even weeks such as exhibitions.
Hiring a Portable Cool Room in Perth
Commercial Fridge Rentals are specialists in hiring commercial refrigeration to customers in Perth and all over Western Australia. For a free quote on hiring a cool room for your next Perth based event, give us a call today.
Physical Size of Mobile Cool Room: 2050H x 1500W x 2100L
Overall Size of Mobile Cool Room: 2050H x 2100W x 3700L ( including tow hitch ).